Nanning PaperJoy Industry Co., Ltd set up in 2006, is a subsidiary company of NANDA(Zhejiang) Group,professionally producing film paper products,certified with QSQuality Safety), with complete and scientific quality management system.
Nanning PaperJoy locates in No. 1, Jianyuan Road, Yudong Industrial Park, Liangqing District, Nanning, Guangxi Province China, equiped with 2 single PE film machine, 2 clicing machines,3 cutting machines, 2 printing machines, 2 forklift and 1 waste packaging machine and ect,.Products ranges of PE coated Food packaging paper, single PE film laminating paper, double PE film paper, paper cups printing.
Nanning Paperjoy strives to develop green economy, attaches great importance onto the common sustainable development between the enterprise and the society. Sugar cane pulp is mainly used as raw material instead of wood pulp paper, features "low carbon eco-friendly environment, safety and health" .Up till now, we have kept long-term cooperation with many famous company brands, especially with UNILEVER,KRAFT,NESTLE,PEPSI,HUANGLONG,JINMAILANG,MENGNIU,YILI,XIZHILANG and so on.
PaperJoy Company Profile:
Nanning PaperJoy Paper Industry Co., Ltd was established in 2006, is a subsidiary company of NANDA(Zhejiang) Group,
as a manufacturer of PE coated paper, paper for paper cup .
Over the ensuing 8 years, Nanning PaperJoy has developed into a significant player in the PE coated paper for paper cup at home and abroad.
Paper Cup Fan Production Procedure:
Quality Control System:
Q: How many cup bottom are needed for the 1ton cutting & printed paper (cup body)?
A: As usual, the proportion is about 1:0.2 (means 1ton paper need about 0.2tons bottom paper, just for reference!).
Certainly, different cup size, different gram, it's different . Please inquiry details!
Q: How to packing the paper?
1. Sheet paper, packing by wooden pallet, 250/300sheets per bag by craft paper. Or some special requires from you.
2. Roll paper, packing by craft paper and plastic film.
3. Cup blanks(cup fan shape) with printing and cutting, can be clean-away the reject paper and packaged by paper
cartons. or leave the reject edges but packed by wooden pallet.
Q: How many ton of paper can load in 1x20'container?
1. Sheet paper, can shipped about 14~15tons, more or less depends on Size.
2. Roll paper can shipped about 13~14tons, more or less depends on roll width.
3. Cup blanks with preprint and precut, paper cartons packing, clean away the rejected wastes , it can be shipped about
17~18tons,( please note, here 17~18ton is the weight including the weight of rejected edges and wastes)
Q: How many percent of the rejected edge and wastes after printing, cutting, and packaging? ( how many KG of cup blanks can get from 1 ton paper )
1. For offset printing, the reject edge and wastes is about 15~16% (means 1 Ton sheet paper you can get 840~850KGS blanks).
(Maybe more than this number if cup mould is most special or very big)
2. For flexographic printing, the total rejects is about 13~16% percent depend on your cup sizes and our Flexographic Plate Cylinders.
(Maybe more than this number if cup mould is most special or very big).